Friday, October 16, 2009

ABOUT THIS BLOG

Due to the ever-evolving revolution of the internet, many people are re-discovering music from the past or for the very first time.

This blog is no different from the thousand other music blogs on the internet, with four exceptions:

1) I will only post links to R&B music that is newly released material
and older rare stuff not posted all over the internet;

2) I won't take links from others sites and post them as my own;

3) I won't add any of my own comments to links because I don't
believe people actually read them. However, your comments are always welcome.

Please give a little something in return like sending me a link to any album listed on my Wanted List or any other USA R&B album that is not posted on any of the other blogs that I list.

Enjoy!!!